Join the team
We are looking to expand our network of accountants across the world, to increase new business opportunities for members, provide clients with access to professional firms in all of the key countries and to strengthen our organization's offering.
It is imperative that firms interested in becoming members demonstrate the right attitude to getting involved in a co-operative organization, provide clients with excellent levels of service and also fulfill the following criteria:
Criteria for membership
- Be professionally qualified to provide accountancy, audit and tax advice
- Maintain quality standards and stay up-to-date with the changes in the profession
- Have small and medium-sized clients, some of whom are interested in or are actively trading abroad
- Actively promote Clarkson Hyde Global both internally and externally
- Respond promptly to information requests from clients, other members and the CHI Co-ordinator /Executive Board
- Be committed to attending our annual conferences / regional group meetings for professional updates and to build relationships with the members so they are not simply a ‘name in a directory’ when it comes to making a recommendation to a client.
If you are interested in finding out more about Clarkson Hyde Global and would like to apply for membership, please contact Carly Haines on +44 (0)20 8652 2458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply by our application form now and submit it electronically to the above email address or post to Clarkson Hyde (UK) Limited, 3rd Floor, Chancery House, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, London, SM1 1JB, United Kingdom.We are looking for firms who see the value in building long-term relationships, with clients and their Clarkson Hyde Global partners; who are keen to add a new dimension to their services and take advantage of opportunities, by working with fellow members in the pursuit of the organization’s goals.